Owner Directs Immediate Sale of Profit-Bearing Creameries Portfolio
7 Outstanding Properties and locations – In place, strong sales, plus perfect for integration of franchise or private brands
Southwest Suburban Chicagoland
We are pleased to offer this one-time-only opportunity to name your price for the renowned Creamery operations and real estate. The business along with property will be sold on Tuesday, April 7th at live auction. All 7 locations including existing equipment, trademarks, and inventory will be included in the sale. Buy one or all. Interested bidders are required to obtain the Bidder’s Information Package which includes terms and conditions of the auction sale. The property has been brought to auction as a result of a highly motivated seller seeking a closing before the end of second quarter 2015. You may obtain the bid package by filling out the form available here. The package includes: detailed property information, title, purchase & sale contract, property features, contents, equipment, financials and Terms of Sale.
You can either email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 708-361-2487.
Stable Financial Profile
Given the diversity of operations, top performing stores approach $600,000 in annual revenue with most locations generating at least $400,000 in revenue. Full details are available in the bid package.
- Consistent sales growth
- The menu yields an outstanding margin profile
- Great margins combined with a highly proportioned hourly work force, creates a excellent contribution margin
Excellent Real Estate Portfolio
- Seven high quality restaurant properties located in outstanding markets
- High traffic locations with an excellent demographic profile
- Many sites are less than 10 years old. Those that are older than 10 years have been fully remodeled within the last 6 years
- Brand is ubiquitous with family‐fun and delicious treats
- Customers are passionate and engaged with the Creamery
- Potential to expand brand and or integrate other brand names; (franchise or personal operations) into each location
Excellent Management Team
- Store managers have been with the Creamery for an average of 10 years
- The general manager has over 25 years of experience with the Creamery and is an expert in the quick service industry
On Trend Products
- Customer shifts towards healthier options; the soft‐serve ice cream the Creamery offers provides a healthier alternative to many other dessert options
- Low ticket items creates a recession proof demand profile